Should I Get An Invisible Fence?
Pet owners around the world have heard of the Invisible Fence® brand, but many are still wondering whether they're the right option for them.
Discover the benefits of having an Invisible Fence® installed and the added ease of working with StayDog.
- An invisible fence is safe. We've already debunked the myth that Invisible Fences® hurt your dog and that they are a humane option for keeping your dog safe. With an invisible fence, your pup is given a gentle reminder that they are beyond the area where they belong. This option can prevent your dog from escaping into traffic and ultimately save their life.
- It's easy to maintain an invisible fence. They never require a fresh coat of paint or patching up to repair damage like a traditional fence might. As a homeowner, this means less to worry about when it comes to the exterior of your home.
- Invisible fences aren't an eyesore. If you want your yard to seem limitless, an invisible fence is the least obtrusive way to keep your pet contained without a visual barrier. They are an ideal option for homeowners with a yard with a view.
- Pets cannot dig under or jump over an Invisible Fence®. Unlike traditional fences, pets cannot dig under the Invisible Fence or jump over which makes it a great addition to yards that have a physical fence which pets are escaping out of.
- When you work with StayDog, you get a flexible, knowledgeable team. Invisible fences are an extremely customizable option for you and your pet. If you have a particular area of your yard that you don't want your pet to have access to, it's easy to create a border, no matter how wacky the shape or size. The trained experts at StayDog can help guide you through the process of choosing the custom options that are right for your home or yard.
Most importantly, Invisible Fences are inexpensive. The total cost is dependent on the size of your yard and the needs of your pet. In most cases, having an invisible fence installed can cost significantly less than the materials and labor required to install a traditional fence. A knowledgeable expert will come to your home to observe factors like the number of pets you have, the size of your property, and any training that will be required to determine what equipment will provide the best solution for you and your pet.
Once we understand your needs, we make it easy and affordable to have an effective custom Invisible Fence® installed at an affordable price. Check out our coupons page for any more potential savings. Contact us today for a free, in-home consultation.